The brilliant Agnieszka of Rise and Shine Baking is back with the Likewise Community to share her skills and support us to make some delicious baked goods.
In this 1hr 45min class, you will be taken step-by-step through a simple recipe and create your own sweet treats. The class is open to bakers of all experience levels – complete beginners are very welcome. As well as the baking itself, there’ll be a chance to have a chat and a cup of tea with your fellow bakers and to relax together as you share your culinary creations!
- Winter term: Tuesday 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th November, 5th, 12th December
- Please book your space in advance using the form below.
- Sessions will take place at the Likewise Hub.
- There is a small charge of £2.50 per session to cover the cost of ingredients. We can accept this payment on the day in cash or via bank transfer.
- All of our activities are open to everyone aged 18+
Any questions about Baking for Wellbeing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on 0207 278 4437. You can find out more about Rise and Shine baking by visiting their website