About the role
You’ll be supporting our organisation, by helping us to develop our social media, communications and marketing strategy and to produce shareable content.
This will involve
- Creating and designing social media posts
- Keeping our website up to date
- Working with the social media strategy team to develop our strategy
- Responding to comments and DMs across our social media accounts
- Forming online connections with other organisations
- Analysing and evaluating our social media, communications and marketing strategy
You’ll need some basic administration and IT skills, but otherwise we’re simply looking for people who align with our values, are interested in social media/marketing work and who, most importantly, are open to learning.
Flexible, but ideally a few hours a week, for a minimum of six months
Monday-Friday, between 10am and 5pm
Support and Learning
You’ll receive tailored support from our Admin, Learning and Community team, and be part of a team environment in the office where you can get support as needed. As with all our volunteer opportunities, you’ll also have access to a range of free, formal training opportunities including Mental Health First Aid, The Care Certificate and First Aid.
If there’s anything you’d like to ask or let us know before applying, please email email@example.com