When and where?
Every Monday from 3.30pm at the Likewise Hub, NW6 3SG
What is Dramatherapy?
Dramatherapy is a use of theatre techniques such as; storytelling, music, art, movement, talking and using the imagination. It works through verbal and non verbal approaches to express feelings and achieve therapeutic goals. You do not need to have any prior experience of drama as the aim is for you to work with the techniques at your own pace.
What a session looks like
- Check in – An opportunity to share how you are feeling through movement, voice or both.
- Warm up – A time to loosen your body and engage your imagination.
- Main activity – Exploring issues through Dramatherapy techniques.
- Check out – Reflect on how the session went.
- Self-esteem and self-awareness.
- To improve your quality of life. Behavioural changes.
- Physical and emotional wellbeing. Communication and social skills.
- It generates new perspectives and leads to greater insight and learning.
Find out more
For more information, please feel free to call us on 020 7278 4437 or email us at email@example.com