When and where?
1-to-1 sessions are available to book on Tuesdays and Fridays, and are held at the Likewise Hub, NW6 3SG
What is Art Therapy?
Art Therapy is a weekly, creative therapy that uses different art forms to help you to communicate feelings that are sometimes too difficult to say with words. As well as talking you can choose to use arts such as: Drawing, Clay, Painting, Sand Tray, Music, Drama, bodywork or image cards in our work together. Or we can suggest ideas of what might help you.
You do not need any art experience and you don’t need to be good at art – We welcome everyone!
What a session looks like
- Time to share how you are
- Time to explore feelings and emotions through talking and your choice of arts
- Review and reflect on the session, plan any goals for next time
- Share troubles and feelings
- Reduce stress
- Understand emotions and behaviour
- Increase self-awareness and confidence
- Create visual images of your concerns
- Improve relationships
- Connect with your unconscious mind
Book a session
Art Therapy sessions are run on a one-to-one basis on Tuesdays and Fridays. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to book your session.
Find out more
For more information, please feel free to call us on 020 7278 4437 or email us at email@example.com